Koenig, 1825, p. 1
Aspidiscus shawi (=Cyclolites cristata Lamarck, 1801) Koenig, 1825, p. 1, pl. 1, fig. 6; Original Designation Koenig, 1825, p. 1
Type Specimen: Holotype; ; Not Traced; Unknown
Type Locality: Cenomanian of Algeria
Colonial, cupolate, hydnophoroid. Gemmation circumoral. Septa compact to subcompact, laterally strongly granulated. Synapticulae present. Endothecal dissepiments numerous. Wall synapticulothecal.
- South America; Early Cretaceous - Late Cretaceous
- Southern Europe; Early Cretaceous
- Southern Europe; Late Cretaceous
- Central Europe; Late Cretaceous
- Eastern Europe; Late Cretaceous
- North Africa; Late Cretaceous
This page has been in preparation since 02-Jun-2007 12:35
This version was contributed by Rosemarie Baron-Szabo on 14-Sep-2010 14:51.
Page authors are: Rosemarie Baron-Szabo. Please contact the editor if you would like to contribute to the diagnosis of this taxon.
The editor is: Rosemarie Baron-Szabo